The Akashic Records are a full history of what has happened, what is happening and what will happen. Think of them as an electromagnetic imprint of every deed, word, thought or intent for all of history. The Records exist on a higher plane that operates outside of the usual constraints of time, making the vibrational activities of every soul’s journey throughout all its incarnations accessible to gather information from.
We recommend an Akashic Records reading as your first foray into accessing the Records. While anyone can learn to read them (it doesn’t require special abilities, though intuitive training is necessary), having a practitioner facilitate your readings provides you the space to listen and absorb what you need to support you on your healing journey.
A reading begins with an Akashic Records prayer, called The Pathway Prayer, which opens the Records for a specific person. The Prayer asks for access in a sacred way, and helps begin the spiritual channeling. Your practitioner may lead you in an Akashic Records meditation, but the session will mostly feel like a conversation.
Nothing is off the table in a journey into your Akashic Records. Be open to receive the information, and you’ll be enlightened with what the Records want to reveal. By taking the time to tap into the Records, you’re opening yourself up to a source of knowledge that’s more potent than your conscious mind. In a reading, you’ll bring specific questions to ask the Records, like:
- How did I benefit from a particular event (trauma, struggle)?
- What work could I be doing to bring me fulfillment?
- What information do you have about my love/business partner? What do I need to get clearer on there?
- What’s blocking me from (insert your specific desire here)?
- How can I break this habit or shift my limiting belief?
- What do I need to learn from my past lives? (Akashic readings are different from past lives, but there is some overlap-you can ask the Records to share learnings, examples and guidance from your past lives to work through trauma or emotional baggage. Learn more about the differences by reading about past lives.)
- What are my unique gifts? How could I be using them?
On a guided journey into the Akashic Records, you’ll gain access to your soul’s path, to information that can help you understand the lessons you’ve learned over the course of your lives. You’ll never receive information you’re not ready for-everything revealed is always for your highest good. You also can’t access the Records of another individual without permission-you won’t learn about anyone else’s history (and neither can your healer, without specific consent).